About Me

My photo
I'm a Mother, Army wife, Nurse, and aspiring Chef / Baker depending on the day. I love my life as crazy as it is sometimes and wouldn't change a single thing.

Monday, April 4, 2011

What can be done in an hour and a half?

Wow it's been awhile since I've blogged.

I admit, I'm not much of a blogger but with Rich working such long hours I find myself having so much to say and nobody to say it to. Maybe this blogging thing will work out.

So I'm sitting here with sore muscles and a happy smile on my face as I look around my sparkling clean house and marvel that I managed to do the majority of it in an hour and a half.

I laid Anna down for a nap at noon and it's now 1:22pm. In that time I've gotten the following accomplished:

- Dishes done and put away
- Last load of laundry folded and put away
- 45 minute workout done
- Bathroom cleaned
- Floors swept and vacuumed

I can't express how satisfying that feeling is. I know that as soon as Anna wakes up the house will be trashed once again but right now, in this moment, all is right in my world.

I think my new daily goal will be, "What can I get accomplished in an hour and a half?"

Onto tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment